1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a cat, unexpected expense strikes as well. All Cats Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest Free For 6 Months (If spending $200 or more)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Cats
Another popular option for your family and cat is insurance coverage. For more information, please visit the following cat insurance websites: